Eligible family members can become CNA's or non-certified caregivers, and be paid as Mission Health Care Services employees to take care of their loves ones.
Eligible family members, who are interested in becoming CNA's, will have the opportunity to complete our CNA program tuition-free.
1. Complete paperwork
2. Background check
3. Drug test results
4. As of October 31, 2021 - All current nursing home clinical sites REQUIRE students to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 regulations.
1. Make your own schedule at your own pace
2. Total of 75 hours (Approximately 2 weeks)
3. 43 hours completed online
4. 16 hours of labs in a classroom - at your leisure
5. 16 hours of clinicals in a nursing home (2 days)