Managing a health condition on your own can be difficult and extremely stressful. No matter your age or condition, Mission Health Care Services is here to help. We offer compassionate home health services in the Centennial, CO area.
From physical therapy services to occupational therapy services, our caregivers are trained to do it all. You'll be able to more easily maintain your quality of life, and your loved ones will enjoy the peace of mind that you're receiving personalized care. Reach out to our providers today to discuss your home health needs.
Every patient is unique, so we offer a wide range of home health care services to make sure we're meeting your unique needs. We provide...
- Physical therapy services
- Occupational therapy services
- Dietary services
- Speech therapy services
- Pain management services
- Symptom control services
- Post-surgical services
- Medication administration services
Whether you're recovering from a recent surgery or managing a chronic illness, we can help. Explore your home health care options today.
- Being clinically owned and operated Mission is focused on prioritizing patient care above everything else.
- Mission recognizes the importance of clinical oversight and has been accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Navigating the world of healthcare options can be overwhelming and Mission Community Liaisons are here to help by meeting with patients and families within our community.
- Mission is part of a multi-state healthcare organization with the experience to address a wide range of healthcare needs.
- Choosing an agency with multiple care levels ensures that as healthcare needs change you will benefit from continuity of care.
Home Healthcare is a critical component of healthcare today, touching the lives of millions. It represents a wide range of medical and support services provided in the home.
As hospital stays have decreased, the number of people who require skilled services in the home has increased significantly
In the home, your Home Healthcare Team will monitor your progress and keep in contact with your physician to make sure that your treatment protocols are appropriate.
- Delivered in the comfort of the patient's home
- Easier for family and friends to visit
- Promotes healing and provides more safety frominfections
- More affordable than inpatient care
- Allows more freedom and independence
- Tailored to the needs of each individual patient
- Reduces re-hospitalizations
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Medical Social Worker
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Intermittent Skilled nursing Care
- Skilled and non-skilled Shift Care
- Long Term Care
- Adult & Pediatric Care
- Diabetic Management and Instruction
- Cardiac Management
- Respiratory Disease Management
- Chronic illness Management
- Medication Management
- Wound Management
- Infusion Therapy
- Pain Management and Symptom Control
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Care
- Incontinence Care
- G-Tube Management
- Post Surgical Management
- Gait and Balance Training
- Individualized Home Exercise Programs
- Home Safety and Equipment Evaluation
- Independent Living Skills
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program
- Orthopedic Education
- Mobility Instruction
- Colostomy Care
- Trach Care
- Stroke Care
- ADL Training
Mission Home Health and Palliative Care recognizes
these values and their role in fulfilling our mission:
We recognize the unique physical, emotional, and
spiritual needs of each person receiving Healthcare in
the home. We are devoted to extending the highest
level of courtesy, safety and service to patients, family/
caregivers, visitors, and each other.
The world of Healthcare is constantly changing, with
new technology, new medications and new treatments
supplanting the old. Continuing education benefits
clinicians by increasing their knowledge, but the
ultimate goal of continuing education is to benefit the
patient. A clinician who is up-to-date educationally can
practice more safely and at a higher professional level.
People are more likely to manage their condition
properly when they have more accessible healthcare
goals instead of focusing only on abstract targets like
blood-sugar levels. As a result, that leads to much
better health. Numerous studies show that when
people have a higher sense of well-being, they have
fewer hospitalizations and emergency-room visits.
Mission is committed to providing our full array of
clinical experience and resources to promote quality of
life and well being for our patients.
We strive to create a culture of safety and quality by
developing a code of conduct, providing education,
encouraging open communication, encouraging to
provide a team approach to safety and quality initiatives,
providing that defines how patients, family/caregivers,
visitors, and other members of the community can help
identify and manage issues of safety and quality, and
implementing changes identified in order to maintain
the culture of safety and quality.