Receive In-Home Support From an Expert Caregiver
Partner with us for physical therapy services and more in Centennial, CO
Managing a health condition on your own can be difficult and extremely stressful. No matter your age or condition, Mission Health Care Services is here to help. We offer compassionate home health services in the Centennial, CO area.
From physical therapy services to occupational therapy services, our caregivers are trained to do it all. You'll be able to more easily maintain your quality of life, and your loved ones will enjoy the peace of mind that you're receiving personalized care. Reach out to our providers today to discuss your home health needs.
Providing a wide range of health services
Every patient is unique, so we offer a wide range of home health care services to make sure we're meeting your unique needs. We provide...
- Physical therapy services
- Occupational therapy services
- Dietary services
- Speech therapy services
- Pain management services
- Symptom control services
- Post-surgical services
- Medication administration services
Whether you're recovering from a recent surgery or managing a chronic illness, we can help. Explore your home health care options today.
Why Choose Mission Home Health & Palliative Care?
- Being clinically owned and operated Mission is focused on prioritizing patient care above everything else.
- Mission recognizes the importance of clinical oversight and has been accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Navigating the world of healthcare options can be overwhelming and Mission Community Liaisons are here to help by meeting with patients and families within our community.
- Mission is part of a multi-state healthcare organization with the experience to address a wide range of healthcare needs.
- Choosing an agency with multiple care levels ensures that as healthcare needs change you will benefit from continuity of care.
What is Home Healthcare?
Home Healthcare is a critical component of healthcare today, touching the lives of millions. It represents a wide range of medical and support services provided in the home.
As hospital stays have decreased, the number of people who require skilled services in the home has increased significantly
In the home, your Home Healthcare Team will monitor your progress and keep in contact with your physician to make sure that your treatment protocols are appropriate.
Features and Benefits:
- Delivered in the comfort of the patient's home
- Easier for family and friends to visit
- Promotes healing and provides more safety frominfections
- More affordable than inpatient care
- Allows more freedom and independence
- Tailored to the needs of each individual patient
- Reduces re-hospitalizations
Home Healthcare Team:
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Medical Social Worker
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Intermittent Skilled nursing Care
- Skilled and non-skilled Shift Care
- Long Term Care
- Adult & Pediatric Care
- Diabetic Management and Instruction
- Cardiac Management
- Respiratory Disease Management
- Chronic illness Management
- Medication Management
- Wound Management
- Infusion Therapy
- Pain Management and Symptom Control
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Care
- Incontinence Care
- G-Tube Management
- Post Surgical Management
- Gait and Balance Training
- Individualized Home Exercise Programs
- Home Safety and Equipment Evaluation
- Independent Living Skills
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program
- Orthopedic Education
- Mobility Instruction
- Colostomy Care
- Trach Care
- Stroke Care
- ADL Training
- Skilled Nursing is provided by an RN or LPN with training and experience win providing care in the home. The nurse communicates frequently with your physician to update your plan of care. Services may include evaluation of patient, family members and caregivers on disease processes; self‐care techniques and prevention strategies; and coordination of patient care and services with your physician and other health care team members.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services are provided by a licensed therapist or licensed therapy assistant under the direction f the therapist. Your therapist will provide specific information about the services and treatments you will receive. Medically necessary therapy services must be coordinated with our agency while you are receiving Medicare‐covered home health services. If you arrange for these services on your own while under the plan of our care, you may be responsible for the charges.
- Medical Social Services are provided by a Medical Social Worker. Services may include short‐term counseling services, referral to and coordination with community resources and assistance with living arrangements, finances, and long‐range planning.
- Home Health Aide services are delivered under the supervision of a registered nurse or licensed therapist and are provided when you need part‐time assistance with personal care. Services are panned by you and your nurse or therapist and added to your plan of care. Typical duties include bathing, shampooing hair, changing bed linens, and assisting with other activities of daily living.
- Telehealth Services may be provided by audio or video to supplement in‐person visits. Telehealth services must be related t your skilled care, included in your plan of care with specific goals to promote positive treatment outcomes, and ordered and approved by your physician.
- Infusion Therapy may be provided when you need to receive certain medications administered in the vein (for example, specific antibiotics), hydration therapy (fluids to prevent dehydration), vitamins/minerals, total parenteral nutrition (TPN) (to meet your nutritional requirements) or tube feedings.
- Nutrition Therapy may include assessing your dietary needs, preparing a dietary plan of care based on your assessment and providing nutritional counseling services to you a specified in your nutritional plan of care.
Mission Home Health and Palliative Care recognizes
these values and their role in fulfilling our mission:
Committed to Our Patients & Families
We recognize the unique physical, emotional, and
spiritual needs of each person receiving Healthcare in
the home. We are devoted to extending the highest
level of courtesy, safety and service to patients, family/
caregivers, visitors, and each other.
Committed to Continuing Education
The world of Healthcare is constantly changing, with
new technology, new medications and new treatments
supplanting the old. Continuing education benefits
clinicians by increasing their knowledge, but the
ultimate goal of continuing education is to benefit the
patient. A clinician who is up-to-date educationally can
practice more safely and at a higher professional level.
Committed to Quality of Life and Well-Being
People are more likely to manage their condition
properly when they have more accessible healthcare
goals instead of focusing only on abstract targets like
blood-sugar levels. As a result, that leads to much
better health. Numerous studies show that when
people have a higher sense of well-being, they have
fewer hospitalizations and emergency-room visits.
Mission is committed to providing our full array of
clinical experience and resources to promote quality of
life and well being for our patients.
Committed to a Culture of Safety and Quality
We strive to create a culture of safety and quality by
developing a code of conduct, providing education,
encouraging open communication, encouraging to
provide a team approach to safety and quality initiatives,
providing that defines how patients, family/caregivers,
visitors, and other members of the community can help
identify and manage issues of safety and quality, and
implementing changes identified in order to maintain
the culture of safety and quality.
Criteria for Admission
Admission to this agency can only be made under the direction of a physician, based upon your identified care needs, homebound status and the type of services required that we could provide directly or through coordination with other organizations. If we cannot meet your needs or your home environment will not support our services, we will not admit you or will not continue to provide services to you.